Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The Request...

My Dear heart,

There is something I must tell you
Hope you keep it between us, just me and you.
I know its going to be tough but I have to be bold.
There are lots of things to tell, so many more untold.

I know how much you love her, how much you have to say.
And how much you hope that she will be ours some fine day.
But day after day, night after night

My hopes fade away, but still I see her in ur sight.

While the wheels of my life keep on turning
The passion in you for her just keeps on burning
The life I have is so empty, so lonely.
But yet you keep thinking of her, thinking "if only-".

I cant stop you no matter how hard I try,
You dont seem to care for me, you dont see me cry.
But still I beg to you, dont ever say goodbye
You just live for her and slowly let me die.

I sometimes wonder, how much pain do you bear
You love her so so much, I would not dare
Can you do me a favor, can you help me out
Throughout my life, keep her in you, dont scream or shout.

Dont ever stop beating for her, even if I ask you to
If you stop beating for her, then stop beating for me too.



1 comment:

Serin said...

Wow Mann Awesome...
Keep going...!!!