Tuesday, May 6, 2008

some crap - Part 2

Its been a month and no new update in the blog!! I wonder whats happened. Its not that I dont have anything to say. I have so much to say, so much to tell. Prob so much that the blogspace maynot be enuf. Aaah whatever. Prob so much that its hard to put everything down in words.Or maybe i have hit the writers block. Or maybe i havent.Somethings wrong thats for sure. Somethings different. Its a wierd
situation. A strange feeling. Nothing seems the same. I sometimes feel
I am fighting with myself. Fighting about what I want and what I need.
About what I get and what I deserve. What I wish for and what I
avoid. Its all so very confusing. Nothing seems the same.Its prob the worst phase of my life. Or am i making it one. They say you can shape up your life....hmmm.,...can you?No idea.They say life is all about choices. But what happens if the only choice
you have is to make choices between your choices. uhh..whatever that
meant!!Whack ...I hit myself. Wake up buddy. Whats the matter.Life was all fun before, why all 'ghum' now. There is so much to do.So
much left. So many dreams. But yet it dosent work. No matter how
hard I try. No matter what I do. What I need is what I dont get. I read what I have written above. Sheesh!! .What the heck.Cant write anymore of this bullshit anymore. Anything more would be ......uhh not finding a word...god damnit....my
vocabulary fails me....
Anyways....Bye 4 now.

2 comments:

Chirag Khara said...

"But what happens if the only choice you have is to make choices between your choices"
Hey Sudz...sometimes when we want something we dont get it because we deserved a better reward.
We r humans and u maybe the best of all humans, but u cannot foresee future. You can just prepare for it.
Whilst a sad past has gone away, a bright and a better future lies ahead an always prepared and positive being.

Be it my friend...nobody can have a heart as gud as u..and nobody can hv a sense as strong as urs. Time will tell the reasons behind u not getting what u wanted...and maybe it will gift u something better deserved than that.

U rock dude..!! Keep being the same Sudz...a lovely smiling, teasing, intellectual and carefree Sudz!
One small thing dude...do not mention it as "some crap - part 2" -> it maybe words of wisdom for others, who knows. :)

Mythily said...

Hey Sudz,

Come on Cheer up babee . Definitely ur Dreams will come true one day , dont worry and Be Happy

Waiting for a nice stuff from u ...

Keep Smiling Sudzzzz........
:)