Monday, June 11, 2007

IT'S YOU

Hey guys,
here is something a friend of mine forwarded. TOO GOOD!!..chk it out...

==============================================

We fall in love once..the rest is just a compromise.

You see me walking the road with someone else.
Its not because I like her company,
Its because you're not brave enough to walk beside me.


If you hear me talking about her all the time,
Its not because she pleases me...
Its because you're too deaf to hear my heartbeat.


If you feel me falling with someone new,
Its not because I love her...
Its because you're not there to catch me fall.


If you feel lost, I too am nowhere.
I too don't know where the road is going...
Are we gonna cross each other's path? Or just completely turn around?
Will we just let go of what we had? Or go to the place where love is bound?


Don't let me walk with her... Its you I want to walk with.
Don't let me talk of her... Its you I want to talk with.
Don't let me fall for her...
Its you I want to fall in love with..............

==========================================