Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE PROPOSAL

There is something i wanted to say, for a long time now
Just didnt know what to say and didnt know how.
But I have to do it, I have to speak.
The heart is so full, it has to leak.

When i see your eyes the time just stops,
the words take gaurd, the heart beats hops
i know what i am feeling and i know its because of you.
i know what i want, all i want is you.

No matter where i look, no matter where i find.
There wont be anyone like you, you are always on my mind.
You bring joy to my heart, I've never felt before
With each passing day, I love you even more.

I can open my heart and show the love inside,
All i want is you, to be by my side.
You are the angel i was waiting for so long,
Now its only to you that I want to belong.

All i need is you, in my life forever
All i need is you, you are my treasure.
This treasure of love I cherish within my soul,
how much I love you, oh..you are my goal.

In your eyes I see our present, our future and past,
By the way you look at me I know we will last.
I hope that one day you'll come to realize,
How perfect you are when seen through my eyes.

All I ever want is to be part of your heart,
And for us to be together, to never be apart.
No one else in the world can even compare,
You're perfect and so would be the love that we would share.

I love the way you make me happy and the way you show you care,
I love the way you make me smile and way you are always there.

Listen to your heart, just like i am listening to mine.
Ask it the question and then wait for the answer divine.
You will come to know what you want to know.
You will know the path, the love will flow.

We share so much more than I ever thought we would,
I love you more than I ever thought I could.
Give me a chance to love you dear,
Peep in my heart, you are the only one here.




I promise to give you all I have to give,
I'll do anything for you as long as I live.
I will ask you the question every other time.
I wanna be with you, Will you be mine?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One quote: 'You gave your life searching for a cure for your pain, little did you realize, it's not the pain which must be healed, it's the wound.'

start healing ur wound dude and the pain of parting will wither :)