Monday, December 31, 2007

something she should know....

Drifting back to a time gone by
she was in my life
now I'm watching her
thru' my misty eyes.

Looking back thru' the dreams
I could never let her go
because I miss her so
to get her in my life.

Wondering,if this could b the fate
I just don't understand
God am I too late? -or
Did somebody else take my place?

I've been trying to get to her heart
but everything i've planned
is a sinking sand
got that lonely feeling again.

Forgetting everything in her ocean of love
still haunts my memory
this wasn't what I wanted to be
a man in misery.

Everything falls apart
It doesn’t matter
if it takes a year or two
Someday she'll find the truth.

That,I could never let her go
because I miss her so
the same way that I always do
In spite of all the pain . . .
I love her so...and will always do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey..i was surfing through the net and i came across your poem by accident.it was amazing.i wasn't exquisitely written ..but i loved the depth of it..i just wanted to let you know that!:)