Monday, January 28, 2008

A part of me is gone . . .

It was a beautiful night,
All the stars were in sight.
The moon was there too, a king on a throne,
Truly majestic, yet it so very alone.
The gentle breeze blowing through my hair.
All I could do was just stop and stare
at the beauty of your face,
Knowing I've left all time and space.
You looked at me for just that little while,
On my face it left a permanent smile.

Then something came over me,
A feeling of death, a parting of the sea.
Somehow I knew the journey was over,
The love is lost, just left to hover.
The destiny has finally run out,
My soul, it does scream and shout.
I've lost a even a friend on this date.
Paralyzed by lost love, now it's too late.

Have I done anything to make you flee.
Or are you done making use of me.
Should I have taken a stand.
This is something I truly don't understand.
Was I just a card for you to hold and win,
Or did you actually care deep within.
You've silently requested time apart,
To leave me with pieces of a broken heart.



Have you forgotten how to care,
To tell me you'll always be there
Now I do nothing but shun my feelings,
Letting my life just keep on wheeling.
I feel a part of me is gone,
I feel like the moon, so very alone.
Should I ever return to you in greed,
Will there ever be a time, when its me you would really need.


Do you have the answers to my questions,
Or should I leave and learn my lesson
I think I deserve better than this,
Eventhough it would be you, I'll always miss

I will always miss....
I will always miss....

No comments: