Sunday, May 27, 2007

PLEASE DONT GO..........

"Please Dont go",once again I said,


tears in my eyes, as she lay on the bed.


Not to loose, I hoped she'd win,


As she fought hard with the enemy within.



For two whole years, years of joy


She was my girl, and i was her boy.


the times we spent were life's best.


But somehow destiny put them to test.



Why did it have to ...happen to us.


Life we enjoyed, never made a fuss.


We laughed, we cried, we kissed, we hugged.


We danced, we sang, we fought, we heard.



But somehow someone wasn't too glad,


the one who gives life was making me sad.


HE was taking her away....away from me.


Never again to touch, never again to see.



Whose hands would i hold, whose shoulders would i cry.


whose eyes would i gaze, gaze till my eyes would dry.


Whose body would i hug, whose lips would i kiss,


whose voice would I hear, whose smile would I miss.



I prayed to GOD, really hard did I pray.


"Dont take her away, till my hair turned gray.


"why does my prayer does HE always avoid.


Why in my heart does he want to leave a void.



Thats her destiny, along with mine,


No one can fight the power divine.


Still I tried, still I said,"Please dont go",


but alas she was dead.

1 comment:

vani said...

Heart touching......