Tuesday, July 31, 2007

BOL DE JO BHI HE

John: whats wrong mate?
Anil: NO nothing.
John: Cmon i can see it in your eyes. Temme whats bothering you.
Anil: There is this girl.
J: AHA, now u r talking.
A: I love her yaar.
J: Dude, you sure its love. Or is it just one of those many ...
A: NO man, this time i think its serious.
J: U "think"....
A: i mean , i know.
J: What makes you say that.
A: Well, firstly everytime i see her my heart starts beating faster.
J: Go see a cardiologist.
A: Everytime she comes in front of me my brain stops thinking,my body goes numb.
J: Well got to a neurologist.
A: DUDE...BE SERIOUS.
J: HAHA, OK sorry sorry. Go on.
A: See i can speak freely with all the other girls but with her, something happens. Words just dont flow out.
J: Hmmm..then my friend i guess u r indeed in love.
A: Hmm.
J: since how long have u been seeing her, i mean knowing her.
A: About 2 months now.
J: Thats more than enough time. Well if you love her, tell her. Time waits for no man. Jo dil me he bol daalo.
A: Hope it was that easy.
J: It is man. Look at me. I have told each and every girl i had feelings for. No matter what the result.
A: Ya right thats why you are still single.
J: Dude, i dont regret being single. I am happy that i was once in love. For me that is what counts. I will always cherish those moments and will pray for all the girls i have loved to be happy. They will always remain special.
A: You are different man.
J: See, its not about me being different or not being different. Its just that if you like someone tell them. There is a saying, " Always tell the one you love that you do so, if you do they might break your heart. But if you dont you might break theirs.
A: Hmmm.
J: What hmmm. So when are you telling.
A: Its too early man. We are just getting to know each other. Dont want to loose a friend.
J: Dude, listen to me. I had read a line once. "With people you know friendship easily blends, but to the one you love, its tough to call her your friend."
A: Where the hell, do u get all these lines from? Anyways it was a good one.
J: See, now you are talking.
A: Well i dont know how she feels about me.
J: Dude all that i am saying is tell her you like her. You are not proposing or something. Just telling her your feelings. Just tell her, "I like you." Or " I think i am beginning to like you". You know something like that. Not being to pushy and yet making her aware of the situation.
A: Hmmm
J: And continue to be friends, and let that flower of friendship bossom into love. I had read somewhere, " friendship and love are like two hands of a clock, Sometimes it is the time itself they block, They may meet at one point and depart at the other, but the fact that they stay connected is all that matters. Friendship is that brick to build the wall of love."
Friendship and love gotta go hand in hand. One cannot survive without the other.
A: Know what, i have no idea from where you get all this stuff but it sure sounds good.




J: haha, Tell her soon and lemme know how she reacts.
A: Sure. Here goes nothing.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude, wot do I say. Its like as if u have predicted wot was gonna happen.