Tuesday, July 10, 2007



Q&A
<<<--------->>>

This is not a poem, this is not a song.
These are words from my heart, to me they belong.
There are times when everything you do goes right,
There are others when everything just goes wrong.

The ups and downs in life we do face,
But there are some things so hard to replace.
Seasons may come, seasons may go
People you love are so hard to let go.

Life is a gamble, life is a game,
You win or loose, you have no one to blame.
Sometimes it puts you in such a position,
To choose between friendship and love , oh what a situation.

I fell in love with my friend’s love one fine day,
Can I do this, is this okay.
I didn’t have an answer, didn’t have a clue,
I needed to find one soon, better for me and you.

That night a fairy came in my dream,
Told her about the position I was in.
She gave me the answer I wanted to hear,
Felt relieved, had lost all fear.

It was an answer everyone should know
Should I tell you all, maybe yes, maybe no.
I can feel your excitement increasing slowly
But the answer is like that, so divine…. so holy.

She said,Life’s like a book, with pages all clear
Its upto us to fill them with things that are dear.
Never sacrifice your love, you should be bold.
Time is the healer, just wait for things to unfold.

You may get what you want or you may not
Life’s like that sometimes cold, sometimes hot.
To have done, what you did is not a crime
Life’s like that so very sublime.

Friendship and love are like two hands of a clock
Sometimes it’s the time itself they block
They may meet at one point and depart at another
The fact that they stay connected is really what matters.

So just go with the flow, don’t really bother
Keep loving yourself and also each other
That’s all she said to me
Believe in GOD & the rest HE will see.

No comments: