Saturday, November 17, 2012

Once again...

Once again, I try to be strong, in front of fate
About to take my love away, on any given date
"Why?" I ask, "why does it always have to be me?"
It laughs mockingly, "this is how its meant to be".

Once again, I say its wrong, like a bloody twisted joke
Why is my heart, that is the one, always left broke
What wrong do i do, what awful sins do i make
That this punishment i get and a smile i have to fake.

Once again, why its me that always has to let go
Why is it me that always has to hear a no
Why am I the one who has to make the sacrifice
Why is it me that always has to be nice.

Once again, why is it me who has to suffer this pain
To watch my love being taken away again and again
In front of my eyes, a stranger sweeps it away
Leaving me helpless, having nothing to say.

Once again I ask what should I really do now
Be the looser, give up or keep fighting somehow
If loving someone so much, always ends up like this
Then why the hell do I love, why do I always miss.


Once again, I say that I loved with all my heart
Then why do I have to see it like this, being taken apart
Ripped to pieces, left scattered all over the floor
I cant even ask for help, knocking on any other door.

Once again someone comes and steals my love away
Leaving me looking like a dog, left to stray
What can I do, so as to not suffer this disdain
As my love walks away never turning back again.

Once again I am tired, the heavens too wont call me
Why cant they see me happy and just let me be me
Life becomes worthless, bloody dosent even end
Pain keeps poking, teasing me at every other bend.

Once again one more tear washes away the previous one
The heart shrinks inside the chest, mind sits undone
Had already lost faith in God, love will be soon to follow
As I look at myself in the mirror, so empty and so hollow.

Once again I cry, once again I die,
Once again to myself I have to lie
That things will be good, future will be bright
Once again in the dark, I hope to see the light.

Once again ...

1 comment:

mysterious_girl said...

strong emotions.... heart touching