Saturday, December 29, 2012

Thats all I really ask ...

I know its difficult, I know its tough
things lately have gotten pretty rough
wierd you may call it, its very complicated
the love you have for me, is slowly getting outdated

I know together, we were never meant to be
but if it was possible, would you have chosen me
for all love and happiness, I have given to you
would you have spent with me, a life brand new

I think I know the answer, my heart assumes so
you would be with me, everywhere I shall go
for seasons may change, for time may pass
know my love towards you, will only amass

It may sound crazy, but please listen me out
Its you and only you, I really cant live without
ohhh I beg you baby, I have this special request
there is a lot of pain, I want rid off my chest

Please be there for me, please dont ever leave
as long as you need, love I shall surely give
Please do this as a favor, just fill my lifes blanks
for all the things I have done, give a return of thanks

for all the kisses, for all the hugs we shared
for the hands we held, for the souls we bared
for the moments of bliss, for the small little fights
for the love we made, all day throughout nights

for the magic we had, for the bonds we made
for the journeys we did, for the words we said
for the memories created, for the secrets we spoke
for the heart beats we heard, that each little stroke

for the lies we told to the world, the planning done
for the time we stopped and felt we were just one
for the fun we had, for the jokes we shared
for the tears we wiped, for that feeling of being cared

for the shoulder given, to cry out a river
for warming those hands, when they would shiver
for the outings we had, for the home cooked meals
feeding each other, for making some future deals

for the laps we slept on, with the hair we played
for carrying u in my arms from the door till the bed
for promises we made, for the trust we had
for just staring at each other and feeling so glad

I just need you in front of me, and that is true
how much I love you, oh baby you have no clue
in your life ahead, please do sometimes think of me
walk down the memory lane, please do sometimes miss me

I know you want me to leave, for you to move on
I hope you will shed a tear, after I am forever gone
I will wish for your happiness, oh I shall pray
please dont hurt me, by having nothing to say

If you are alone sad, your knees on the ground
just remember I shall be there, will always be around
If you need someone to listen, or just to talk
just remember I shall be there, to go for a walk

just one thing i really really really want to say
in my heart forever baby, you will always stay.
just dont forget all the moments we ever had
just dont forget the guy who loved you so mad

I know that one day, you would be gone forever
maybe you will remember me a little, maybe never
I know its difficult, a really tough asking task
I just need a hug sometimes, thats all I really ask

Thats all I really ask...



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yu tere honton se labj nikalate hain, kali raat me jaise chaand nikalata hai
Saaj adhura hai teri aawaaz bina, nagama tera haath pakadkar chalata hai
Tum anmol ho aur sada anmol rahi ho
Koyal bol rahi hai ya tum bol rahi ho
Main hoon, tum ho, raat hai, aur khaamoshi.....

...HiMaNsHu... said...

gr8 work bro!!:)

C.P. Rashmi said...

I just feel like reading and reading and crying n crying

61432hk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.