Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Last Dance...

And there she was standing in front again
slightly drenched by a little cold rain
her hair dancing on her beautiful little face
she carries herself with so much grace
|
And there she smiles blinding my eyes
followed by a chuckle and cute naughty sighs
she holds my hands and puts it on her waist
her hands around my neck, with a little more jest
|
"Lets dance", she says, "till the rain stops"
a sideways movement, with tiny little hops
she climbs on my feet, pretending to be tall
gently kisses my cheeks, looking like a doll
|
After a while, she rests her head
on my chest, she makes her bed
the warmth of her body,against my skin
burning me up, completely within
|
I hold her tight and kiss her lips
we dont say a word, just move our hips
"I love you" I say, she smiles little shy
"Thank you" , she replies I wonder why
|


|
Sometimes silence says more than thousand words
sets free all of them, as if feelings are birds
we look at each other, not a word we say
to share so many thoughts, we still find a way
|
The time gone by flashes in front of the eyes
there is a smile on the face but the heart still cries
memories and moments and all those little things
Ahhh.. destiny will weep, as fate silently sings
|
Perhaps this is how love is supposed to be
mutual and quiet and expectation free
just knowing deep inside that it exists and is true
a broken heart is fixed, when love acts like a glue
|
I hug her once more, a gentle tight squeeze
her eyes are closed, she is at so much ease
standing at cross-roads, we see our paths separate
she lets go of my hand, feeling little desperate
|
The rain now finally comes to a halt
the heaven have cried, its time to depart
"Goodbye" she says, as she walks away
"I will love you always", I reply, "forever this way"

No comments: